What Should I Expect?
We’d love to have you join us at any of our services. When you come, here's what you'll find:
• Gospel-centered, Biblically-based messages and teaching. Our pastoral staff is passionate about sharing the good news of the Gospel to our community.
• Friendly people. We would love to meet you, so feel free to introduce yourself. Please let us know what we can do to care for you while you’re here.
• A relaxed atmosphere. You’ll notice some folks who like to dress up for church and others who don’t. Feel free to wear what’s comfortable for you, and you’ll fit right in.
• Passionate worshipers. Our meetings include blended music and expository preaching from the Bible intended to encourage those present and glorify our Father in heaven.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
• Guest parking is located in the rear of the church. All guests are encouraged to enter through the covered walk-way where one of our greeters will welcome you and point you in the right direction.
• Parents- One of our Greeters would love to lead you to the nursery for your little ones, to the Depot for AWANAS for your K-5th grade children, and to the Student Center for your Middle School and High School students.
• For prayer needs or pastoral questions you can find assistance available at the close of each service. A church elder stands in the sanctuary at the altar after each service to offer prayer and assistance.